A transformative work that will help you respond, in a highly effective manner, to life’s challenges—especially when you are most prone to be critical or to withdraw.
Awareness That Heals is an expression of the tools that Robert has developed over a lifetime of inspired self-exploration. The unique approach he has developed, and is offered in this book, is based on the successful outcomes that many thousands of his clients and colleagues have experienced for themselves.
The following techniques in Awareness That Heals will help you:
• Perceive your tone of voice and understand how it may create harm.
• Learn how to move toward healing with your tone, so that your practice leads to a sense of well-being.
• Access your own wise inner guidance—especially in times of greatest need.
• Use tools to discover where you usually & unwittingly abandon or criticize yourself.
• Learn practices for self-caring that defeat feelings of self-rejection and its associated fear and pain.
• Discover how to contain your anger without suppressing it, and learn how to focus on going for what you passionately need rather than being angry at what you are against.
The Introspective Guides
Our Guides are an invaluable resource for therapists, clients, and anyone wanting to understand and take better care of themselves.
While it sounds obvious, many of us simply don't realize that there is a link between our feelings and our underlying needs that often go unmet. These Guides are designed to help us more accurately understand what we feel and guide us to what it is we’re missing. The Underlying Needs/Qualities list can help us discern those underlying needs that correspond to and are connected to the feelings, and by doing so, help us see what to pursue that will be most healing in our lives. Please utilize them while watching the videos or anytime you are unclear about exactly what you are feeling and need.
The Introspective Guides available online are a full color version of the same guides that appear in Awareness That Heals. We've made these helpful guides available to you either for free or at our cost.